Friday, 12 September 2014

Preliminary 1 - Staying Alive

I found that the hardest part of creating a preliminary was definitely the lip-synching. Even when one or two of the lyrics don’t quite sync up with the movement of the artists’ mouth, the whole thing looks forced and unnatural. I also found that the scenes where my mouth was most animated (when there was a lot of movement), it looked better. Also, I think there should be more movement in the music video, camera movement, because it matches the upbeat tempo of the song. The tempo of the song should always match the editing, in other words you should edit to the beat, which I feel isn’t always achieved in this preliminary. However this is a mistake I do not intend to replicate in my final piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment